SJC are currently working exclusively with a Blackburn based distribution business who are looking to add a Management Accountant to their head office.
You will be working closely with the Financial Manager and be responsible for providing the support to the finance team and making sure all the required information is accurately delivered within the company deadlines.
The main duties for the role includes:
- Monthly management accounts
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations
- Review variance analysis and commentary of the board pack
- Performing forecasting and budgeting for the business
- Preparing financial statements attributable to divisional managers.
- Preparing and providing required information for both external and internal auditors
Our client are looking for candidates who are qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
You must come from a distribution background and have experience in a similar position.
The business are looking for a candidate who can look to offer their own ideas in to a business that has grown rapidly in recent years.
If this is a role that interests you then please do not hesitate to apply today, for immediate consideration email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251678