Control Systems Engineer
Control Systems Engineer
The Control system engineer will be a part of a team working on PLC projects from start to finish. Due to continued growth and the number of projects they’re getting through, this well - established organisation based in Manchester is running exciting projects and are looking for an ambitious engineer to join their team.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Controls Engineer Responsibilities and Skills:
- Designing and Programming Controls systems, PLC AB and Siemens, SCADA Schneider.
- Electrical design using EPLAN, AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- SCADA development and design, ClearSCADA, Wonderware, FactoryTalk, WinCC.
- Development of Design specifications, FDS, SDS, STS.
- Development of PLC / SCADA / Other application software.
- PLC Software and PLC system design, HMI design, SCADA systems interfacing.Safety PLC’s, remote I/O, data networks, (DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profinet, Ethernet)
- Full Project lifecycle knowledge from the programming through to the commissioning
- Schematic drawings and diagrams knowledge
- Hands-on machinery knowledge
- Able to work in a team environment
- Multi-industry experience
- Control logic and ladder logic knowledge
Controls Engineer requirements:
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer should have a strong background in Electrical Machinery and also have PLC programming knowledge and knowledge of HMI and SCADA. You should have been educated with an HNC or higher. City and Guilds qualification would be desirable
Send your CV or call Gregor McDonald on for more information. They are looking to move quickly for the right candidate with interviews commencing as early as the end of this week.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and freelance positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world-class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251695