£16,000 - £20,000
Exciting opportunity for graduates looking for a career-defining position, based in an innovative legal firm.
This firm provides a modern business environment in which all team members are encouraged to develop themselves, with the support of the firm. You will work alongside and integrate within a well-established team
- Assist initially the Personal Injury file holders, more specifically to undertake all aspects of running the case alongside the File holder
- Focus on client care; attend the accident locus where necessary; draft letters; draft witness statements; prepare Court documents and Schedules of Loss; Attend conferences with Counsel; Submit documents via the Portal; archiving; contacting clients and liaising with medical agencies
- Liaise with the file holders to work on cases to achieve the maximum compensation for the client and costs for the firm
- Develop relationships with new clients, medical experts and Counsel
- Legal research
- Provide support to colleagues within the Firm as necessary
- Further professional training and career development
- Pension and Healthcare scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working offered
- 20 days holiday, excluding bank holidays - increasing with service
- Office close to transport links, easily accessible via tram
- Open plan, high spec office environment
As a Graduate Paralegal, you will be able to communicate effectively with both new and established clients and stakeholders. You will also be able to demonstrate a passionate approach to cases.
- Degree educated, in a related subject i.e. LLB Law
- Desirable - completion of LPC with commendation, having completed the Personal Injury Elective
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and passionate
- A hardworking and flexible self-starter
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83248774