Service Engineer – Exeter
£18k - £26k
Our client is a leading independent door and security company established in 1974. They are looking for an experienced Roller Shutter/ Door Engineer, including some locksmith type work, to join their team.
The role will include a combination of reactive call-outs, installation and repairs of security doors, shutters and automatic door systems. In return you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Fuel card
- OTE £26,000 upwards
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Company bonus scheme and overtime
- Uniform & PPE
- Pension scheme
You will ideally be an experienced engineer with strong, demonstrable experience of all types of all types of door and door hardware & security shutters.
The successful candidates should have good electrical and mechanical skills, be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team and hold a current UK driving licence.
Service Engineers will need:
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- A full UK driving license mandatory
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to pass a security check
- Experience in the installation & maintenance of automatic doors/Security shutters
- A commitment to work hard, be reliable and flexible
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Available for call outs on an Out of Hours on rota basis
If you would like to be considered for this Service Engineer job, please click ‘Apply’ You will receive an email shortly after your online application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills and experience: Door Engineer, Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Security Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252723