Lettings Client Accountant
Our Client is an independent and renowned Real Estate firm who are growing rapidly within London. They offer high-end residential properties and luxurious services from letting the property to managing it. Due to ongoing expansion, they have now instructed us to recruit for a Lettings Client Accountant to join their prestigious team.
The Role: of the successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Raising invoices and management charges to both tenants and landlords.
- Managing the weekly payment run to landlords and contractors.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly landlord statements.
- Performing bank reconciliations on the system.
- Responding to internal and external accounting queries with regards to statements and fees from landlords and tenants as well as contractor payments.
- Arranging property repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Key and fob management.
The Person MUST have at least 1-2 years' accounting experience and have articulate knowledge within the Lettings / Property Management industry. The incumbent should also have an understanding of using Sage Line 50 as well as other Accounts system. The candidate should also show good communication skills both verbal and written and have the ability to work independently in a high pressured environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252940