A qualified Management Accountant is required for a growing manufacturing business based in the Blackburn area.
It is also important you are computer literate with strong Excel skills, as well as good communication skills in order to liaise with all levels of staff.
Other duties for the role includes:
- Analysis of yearly changes to budget
- Daily flash sales reporting
- Implement and plan pricing reviews
- Assisting in year- end audit process
- Performing forecasting and budgeting for the business
- Driving forward the finance processes and controls
They want an ambitious and enthusiastic person to come and help add value to their business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing sector with exposure to management accounting, budgets/ forecasts and planning & analysis.
To be considered you must be CIMA/ACCA qualified with the right sector and recent relevant experience.
The business are looking for a candidate who can look to offer their own ideas in to a business that has grown rapidly in recent years.
If this is a role that interests you then please do not hesitate to apply today, for immediate consideration email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251478