Product Marketing Manager
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join a global provider of travel, lifestyle and loyalty services.
Working within the Travel Experiences team the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing, planning and executing the launches of new propositions and program features aimed at deepening and enriching engagement across key b2b audiences.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the definition and delivery of integrated marketing plans to support the release of new propositions / features and for each major update to the existing portfolio of products.
• Creation of content for core brands
• Working with product owners and other internal business leads to design and implement messaging of features and benefits serving new propositions, features and product releases
• Supporting the above with clear, cross channel marketing plans
• Deliver all elements of the product release marketing plan including updates to all marketing collateral
• Ownership of B2B content on the website and lead for B2B content update and localisation
• On-going development of B2B brand, sales collateral
• Contribute to the development of the marketing aspects of new B2B product launches including product proposition development and creative deliverables
• Performance Manage, coach and agree workplans for two direct reports (2 x Product Marketing Executives)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience in planning and executing integrated B2B communications, ideally working directly with digitally-focussed products and services
• Demonstrable experience in developing multi-channel content and campaigns, working alongside partner marketing functions and other business functions such as product / business development / PR
• Knowledge of financial services, technology and travel sectors advantageous
• Very strong PowerPoint skills
• Excellent written and creative skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communicator and team player
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Strong people management skills
• The ability to work to strict deadlines and juggle numerous priorities
For more information on this exciting Product Marketing Manager opportunity please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment.