Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: North Yorkshire, commutable from Harrogate, York and Leeds
Salary: £38,000-£40,000 P/A
Shift: Continental pattern
- Ideally, you'll have experience of working within the Food, Drink or FMCG industry.
- As a skill set you'll need to be Multi-skilled with a good electrical and mechanical appreciation.
- It would be a preference if you are Electrically biased, however, may consider a Mechanically biased individual if you have particularly strong Electrical skills and qualifications.
- Experience of Fault finding on high-speed manufacturing/processing machinery.
- You must have the ability to replace set up invertors/controllers.
- Ability to carry out Mechanical servicing/repairs, any welding or turning experience would be beneficial.
- It would be beneficial if you have an understanding of facilities/site services maintenance.
- Any PLC programming experience on Siemens or Allen Bradley) would be a huge benefit, however not essential as training can be provided.
When I tell you, this is a unique opportunity, I really mean it. This company has one of the most automated and modern manufacturing environments, with state-of-the-art equipment that is sure to appeal to any Engineer out there. There are some really exciting future plans for the business with plenty of growth on the cards which will naturally provide further training, development and progression opportunities within the business.
In addition to having the opportunity to work for a genuine industry leader within the Food, Drink/FMCG industry, you will be able to make the most of a competitive salary and a raft of further benefits that are offered as part of the package.
Should you wish to be considered for the role, please "apply now" with an up to date CV or with any queries please contact Stevie Dawson at E3 Recruitment.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment, who operate as an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251309