Cloud Engineer (GCP or AWS) - Managed Cloud Services - London, remote
Cloud Engineer (GCP or AWS) - Managed Cloud Services
Cloudstream Global are working closely with a leading managed cloud computing organisation, who are currently looking for experienced Cloud Engineers (GCP or AWS) to join their managed services division, with extensive remote working capability on offer.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be working with and supporting customers of varying maturity levels in their adoption of cloud technologies, mainly GCP, and assist with a diverse range of technologies and software implementations.
- Solid Linux and system administration skills
- Strong experience with GCP or other public clouds like AWS
- Automation experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Salt
- Good experience with either Python or Go
- Good experience in a fast paced, Agile, DevOps environment
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD to automate testing and deployment
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting web serves such as Apache and Nginx
- Good knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB
- Working knowledge of networking, Load balancers and Load balancing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect or a plan to achieve it
- Experience in building distributed, highly available applications or systems architectures
This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking for a client facing, services-based role, focused on the GCP, and offering the flexibility of extensive remote working.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252441