Customer Service Coordinator
URGENT TEMP to PERM opportunity
I am looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Coordinator for a busy and growing business based in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a key role across the organisation whereby you will be required to provide support to the functional departments by performing a series of complex activities. You will be expected to provide outstanding levels of business support to both internal and external clients..
Main duties will include:
- Sales invoicing - process sales invoices and authorising payments on a daily basis. Fast paced/high volume.
- Processing of credit notes ensuring approval has been received
- Collate documentation to raise invoices
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Reconciling sales ledger accounts
- Query resolution
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, be self motivated, organised, able to work to tight deadlines and have strong IT skills in particular Excel