Marketing Campaign Manager
GetMyFirstJob is a Social Enterprise committed to reducing youth unemployment and ensuring that young people are able to find the best options for them. We do this by working with a wide range of schools, colleges, providers and employers to make opportunities easily accessible. We’re also proud to be backed by Nesta Impact Investments. Their support allows us to make a big impact across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Temporary, full time Marketing Campaign Manager; based at our Havant office.
The main purpose of this role will be to focus on delivering marketing campaigns to keep the sales team’s opportunity pipeline full. The successful applicant must be able to create high response rate, engaging campaigns and then sell, monitor and maximize those campaigns with sales. This role needs a marketing team member who understands the sales function well and ensures tight integration between the two.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Connect with potential clients via email and other marketing channels through a variety of prospect sources and leads researched by the company
- Maintains CRM prospect database accurately and keep records of contacts, roles, responsibilities, discussions, meetings and on-going progress
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager and marketing director on an integrated marketing approach and improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies and campaigns
- Collaborate with other sales team members, sharing best practice and helping to develop and improve the performance of the marketing team.
- Provides weekly activity reports and monthly completed ROI reports to management
- Reaches or exceeds specific targets
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Commercial awareness critical, with ability to understand in detail our range of products and services and the benefits to clients
- Strong analytic background and be able to consistently develop campaigns based on ROI and show success.
- Experience in B2B marketing and will need to demonstrate previous success in developing campaigns with strong response rates adoption by sales team and revenue generation.
- Positive approach to work and understand the importance of teamwork and personal initiative in achieving departmental and company goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to research and connect with target organisations, using various tools, including social media, events and commercial partnerships.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and independently
- Track record of achieving set targets
- Fully computer literate, including good understanding of Marketing packages like Adobe CC suite, ability to work with the latest web tools, as well as Microsoft office software - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, creative and analytical thinker
- Problem solver and flexible