Trainee Recruitment Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant position within an award winning city firm working with clients such as HSBC, Deloitte and JLT.
Salary: £22K - £45K year 1 OTE (uncapped commission) with opportunities to be making more than £100K in year three.
Do you want to work within the finance and IT sector? Are you extremely academic with the need to push yourself into further career aspects? Or are you competitive and wanting to get into a work hard play hard industry? Then the perfect job opportunity has just come your way...
Skills required as a recruitment consultant:
- Good academics (2:1 grade upwards)
- Sales experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Have a competitive appetite and drive (people with sporting backgrounds strive within this industry)
- Confident and hardworking with people really wanting to excel in their career
- An individual who is ambitious and motivated
The role of recruitment consultant involves:
- Business development
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Advertising and networking
- Cold calling to find new businesses
What the package involves for you and why it perfect for your career progression:
- Uncapped commission: within the first year many candidates hit the £40K+ mark with people going well over £100 coming into the third year.
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Life insurance and pensions
- Gym membership
- And of course excellent incentives like overseas trips, weekends away and vouchers just to mention a few to allow you to keep up with that social calendar that comes with the industry.
Still sound perfect?
GREAT!! Send your CV over and let me help you get started on your exciting new job opportunity.
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment career starts here!