Sales Relationship Manager (Business Development) - Amazing Employee Benefits!
7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: circa £28,000 basic + bonus + commission
OTE £35-40,000 per annum, plus amazing benefits package
To be part of the Business Development team as a Sales Relationship Manager to build relationships with a large number of 3rd party clients (IFA's, payroll professionals, smaller corporates and book-keepers) and new employers, focusing on an acquisition, retention and development strategy to maximise investment funds under management. All the contacts are warm - this is not a cold calling role and is office based. You will not be managing staff, just the contacts that you are building relationships with. There are great opportunities within the business to progress and develop.
• Work within a Sales Relationship Management Team responsible for in-bound and outbound business development activity. Working to a co-ordinated plan of engagement to create quality working relationships with the client portfolio to improve client retention and identify any opportunities.
• Provide good customer service; respond promptly to any queries within agreed SLA.
• Impart information and guidance to customers and third parties over the telephone or via web conferencing.
• Responsible for maintaining timely and accurate management information and metrics reporting against departmental KPI’s
• Working closely with face to face distribution teams to ensure objectives of face to face and remote relationship management are aligned and that the project team receive regular information and updates
• Work closely with Operational teams to ensure that any issues or problems highlighted by client population are quickly identified and resolved
• Compile meeting reports and collect feedback on CRM system
• Meet and exceed minimum standards of activity and KPI’s in line with business plan
• Campaign management: work alongside co-ordinated marketing campaigns to maximise any business opportunities.
Previous experience of working in a remote based relationship management ideally in a pension environment, but a similar role within other regulated financial services environment will be considered.
Experience of multi-channel sales distribution.
Experience of working to targets, metrics and identifying measures of success.
Financial Services Business Development Experience
Strong sales focus
Competent at operational level
Deliver results to KPI's
Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a CF1 although this is not essential
Apply Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) in all aspects of your work.
Capable of understanding complex issues
A team player with the ability to work in a target-orientated environment
A self-starter with an ability to work to an agreed business plan
Please contact us for further information. Interviews asap!