Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant on behalf of a leading construction business based in Leeds.
This well established construction business is growing at a rapid speed and through business growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant within their Finance team. This is a new role within the team and it's a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within a growing company.
The successful Assistant Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and will work in a team of four within Accounts.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; preparation of budgets, posting accounting journals, assisting with monthly management accounts, maintaining the accruals and prepayments, processing invoices, dealing with internal and external queries, presenting Finance information to internal departments and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Assistant Accountant will have:
- A background in a similar or equivalent role
- Previously dealt with month end management accounts
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Started studying towards CIMA / ACCA qualification - desirable
Free on site parking + Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 + excellent company benefits