Personal Tax Senior - North London - Leading Independent Firm
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading independent firm based in North London are currently looking for a Personal Tax Senior due to strong business growth and an expanding client portfolio. Talented candidates can expect a competitive salary, as well as a varied role with both compliance and advisory work for a mix of clients.
Our client, a leading Independent North London based accountancy practice, are currently looking to hire an ambitious, proactive Personal Tax Senior to join their growing team. The role will primarily consist of managing a varied client portfolio of private clients, with a diverse workload including compliance and advisory work around an assortment of private client tax issues.
Duties will include;
- Managing an allocated portfolio of work;
- Managing tax juniors to develop their skills and monitor their work flow;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and dealing with the compliance of tax processing;
- Meeting and verbal/written contact with clients;
- Review of accounts preparation work for tax returns;
- Contact with HM Revenue and other third parties.
- ATT qualified. Studying CTA or desire to study advantageous
- Good technical knowledge of and experience in Personal Tax
- Good IT skills with knowledge of popular tax accounting software packages
- Willing to take responsibility for delivering excellent client care
- Strong, confident communication, both written and spoken, in order to communicate complex matters in an understandable manner to clients and colleagues
- Able to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware, with the ability to spot opportunities for business development
- Works effectively as part of a team, but also able to work under own initiative
For further information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers