Tax Assistant - Top 20 Firm
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a Top 20 Firm, is currently looking for a motivated and confident Tax Assistant to join their busy Tax department in their office located in Peterborough. A full study support package towards ATT and CTA is on offer as well as a strong remuneration package.
You will be involved in duties such as preparing and filing tax returns, developing an understanding of trusts and accounts, and liaising with clients over the phone or in person.
- Prepare private client self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing trust tax returns
- Liaise with HMRC and clients by telephone, email and in writing
- Support colleagues across the wider tax team with ad-hoc support and assistance
- Various other duties determined by Line Manager and/or Directors
- Excellent GCSE and A level results – at least grade B in Maths and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior knowledge or experience of tax is not required – as full study support is provided
If you would like to know more about this Tax Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers