Personal Assistant / Receptionist - Real Estate
7 days left
- Full Time
PA / Receptionist - Real Estate - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is a well-established property company who pride themselves on providing excellent service throughout a broad spectrum of services. They have been operating within the UK markets for well over 30 years and have shown significant growth during this time. The company have been involved with a number of complex and innovative developments, and are now looking for an energetic and hard-working Receptionist/PA to support the wider team.
The Role: The duties will include:
- Representing the company at all times, performing front of house duties, such as meeting and greeting visitors, guests and handling any enquiries.
- Opening all incoming mail, date stamping and scanning it daily, distributing to the relevant persons.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them accordingly, taking telephone messages when needed.
- Screening all calls to ensure that sales calls are identified and avoided.
- Handling general telephone enquiries appropriately.
- Responding to any incoming emails, where appropriate and manage the reception/enquiries inbox.
- Booking meetings.
- Printing and organising of meeting documents.
- Typing and processing of emails, letters, scanning, faxes, photocopying and handling general office administration.
- Organising couriers when required.
- Running ad hoc errands and providing administration as and when required.
- Setting up the Boardroom for meetings and clearing away afterwards.
- Collecting any outgoing mail at the end of the day, which will then need franking and posting.
- Controlling stationery, office consumables and office lunches including regular ordering and stock levels managing.
- Organising and managing the post room and kitchen keeping these areas clear, clean and tidy.
- Controlling keys, including scanning in and out of all keys.
- Monitoring the cleaners and regular appraising and completing the log book.
- Providing administrative personal assistance to the Heads of Departments.
- Noting messages in a spreadsheet and passing them on (via email and telephone).
The Person: To apply. you will ideally be available immediately to start on a temporary to permanent basis. Experience of working within a small company environment is essential as this is mostly a sole role and will require you to work independently. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are vital as part of this busy and demanding position. You will have high level of attention to detail and be confident telephone user. It is preferable that you have recent experience of working within a property company / firm of chartered surveyors.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.