A leading UK specialist law firm is looking for a Bid Manager to head up their small team consisting of two executives. Reporting into the Business Development Director you will be instrumental in leading on best practice as well as working with the sector heads in developing winning bids.
- Management and supervision of the bid team
- Ensuring each bid is in line with firm strategy and is commercially sound
- Overseeing and project managing a wide range of bids and capability statements
- Working closely with partners to develop winning strategies and propositions
- Coaching, influencing and challenging partners on applying best practice to content and delivery of content
- Providing weekly tender updates to Heads of Department and Senior Partner as part of the Tender Operations Group
- Supporting Partners in wider BD plans and activity
- Conducting win/loss reviews, identify themes and report to Partner group
- Identifying areas for development of new tools e.g. new bid templates/structures/content
- Holding kick off/bid/no bid meetings and pursuing content for bids
- Drafting, editing and proof reading compelling content, reflecting agreed messages
The successful candidate will have solid bid management experience gained within professional services and have a proven track record of creating winning bids. You will have experience of coaching partners and be able to build trust across your senior stakeholders.
To apply, please click on the 'apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference SB/908584.