Project Engineer - Mechanical Installations
5 days left
- Full Time
Excellent Career Opportunity for Project Engineer with Auto CAD experience
My retained client are looking to employ a project Engineer - mechanical to join their expanding businessin Banbury
This is a role that is suited to someone from a mechanical engineering background who has experience of running mechanical installation projects to include job budgets and scope of supply.
You will have good communication skills and be able to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Fielding telephone enquiries relating to projects requirements
- Providing basic technical support
- Generating and maintaining profitable maintenance projects
- Responsibility for controlling all plant hire, labour and parts deliveries for project
- Controlling low value but high volume contracts
- Job budgets and scope of supply
- Submitting purchase requisitions
- Deploying engineers and sub contractors
- Monitoring progress on site
Experience in a similar position , within mechanical engineering is essential along with the ability to read and understand engineering drawings and layouts from AutoCAD
Experience within the waste water industry is highly desirable but not essential
A Good command of English.
Driving licence essential
Salary is dependent on the experience you bring to the role