Compliance Monitoring Officer - South West - Bournemouth/ Southampton
We are exclusively supporting a client located near Southampton and the Bournemouth area that are looking for a compliance monitoring officer to join a growing mortgage lending company. The culture of the company is fun, thriving and growing.
The day to day responsibilities of for this role include:
- Aiding the Compliance Director and other members of the compliance team in all compliance monitoring matters within the business.
- Have general control over all financial promotions marketing compliance and be able to correct any issues which may be wrong.
- Client on-boarding process which includes KYC checks
- Existing client ongoing compliance monitoring procedures and controls
- Administrative tasks including record-keeping, document management
- Assisting Financial Accounts Team with client due diligence issues
- Administrative tasks including record-keeping, compliance procedures updates and minute keeping.
Ideal candidates will have a mixture of working knowledge of handbooks such as CONC and MCOBS. A candidate must have a CeMAP qualification or be actively wanting to pursue this qualification (training contract). Candidates will also thrive on delivery of projects to senior stakeholders within mid-tier firms as this is a key element to supporting this role.
Our client also desires a candidate who has equity release experience and some exposure to the consumer lending market specifically mortgage products.
If the opportunity to join a thriving entrepreneurial firm where you are truly heard within the business at all levels appeals to you, then please apply with a cover letter.