3 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen within a financial organisation in Reigate. This entry level role has the chance for progression along with salary increase for the right person.
This varied role includes Administration, Customer Service, Systems Testing and Compliance aspects.
- General banking, including taking cash/cheques in accordance with procedures
- Processing faster payments
- Posting changes/details to customer accounts
- Taking phone calls, providing information or redirecting to relevant department as appropriate
- Responding in a timely manner to customer communications via email and secure messaging
- Monitoring branches online service and responding to customer requests.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Identifying leads in respect or potential savings and mortgage business
- Raising any comments made by customers or third parties on the customer log
- Testing savings aspects of MVT ProVision software releases as directed by the IT Manager and Savings Manager
- Updating procedures or creating new procedures when required as a result of changes to the ProVision software
- Processing website changes requested by Savings Supervisor, Savings Manager or Chief Executive
You will be:
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic, positive, willing to learn and eager to progress.
- Confident talking to customers face to face and on the phone
Previous MVT testing experience would be advantageous but is not essential