Project Manager - AAA Video Games
3 days left
- Full Time
PROJECT MANAGER (AAA VIDEO GAMES / VIDEO CONTENT)
A Project Manager is needed to take up an exciting role within a leading global media group. Working from their office based in Shoreditch, expect to project manage the delivery of video content for a world leading gaming website.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to create compelling content for global gaming audience.
Joining as their Project Manager you will liaise closely with Content, Product, PMM, and Growth & Engagement groups to deliver ongoing and one-off projects. Whether you are working with Producers, liaising with content teams, managing performance, reporting on video-projects or conferencing the San Francisco HQ with updates, it will be your input that ensures excellent video projects get delivered smoothly.
To qualify... You should be a Project Manager / Video Producer / Content Project Manager / Media Project Manager or similar with a keen interest in video games and a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience managing large scale projects across multiple teams;
- Experience working on commercial projects;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing and presenting ability;
- Excellent time management ability;
- A passion for video games;
- A committed approach.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Get in touch...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)