Digital / Web Project Manager - Contract - Charity
Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager - Contract - Charity
A Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager (6-9 month contract) is needed to join an International Centre of Excellence based in Hampton Court Palace! Expect to oversee a web regeneration project whilst providing key input into technologies, suppliers and digital best practice along the way.
For over 144 years this leading charity has boasted unrivalled expertise in the techniques of hand embroidery. With a wide variety of events, exhibitions, tours and courses they have taken this fascinating, traditional art and made it relevant to today. They now require a Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
With a brief to create a user friendly website integrated with existing donation, ecommerce, online booking, CRM and book keeping platforms, the Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager is required to input key expertise, driving the project from inception through to delivery. With a bias towards a simple CMS driven website (WordPress or similar - you decide), they need a modern centralised platform capable of creating a seamless customer experience and a PM who can deliver this.
To qualify... You should be a digitally aware Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Web Project Manager, Digital Producer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven track record delivering websites;
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle (research and analysis through to testing and implementation);
- Industry contacts or the potential to source relevant expertise (including the ability to vet them);
- Experience of the Cloud, Microsoft 365, WordPress or similar;
- An understanding towards best practice, including GDPR;
- First class communication skills, including the ability to explain tech issues to non-techy types;
- You can manage budgets.
Previous experience within the Charity sector is advantageous as is exposure to ecommerce and online booking systems.
Based within an amazing historic palace, expect a superb working environment which includes wonderful grounds and great transport links. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in the redevelopment of a popular website for a well-regarded charity. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in East Molesey
- Charity Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in East Molesey
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in East Molesey
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in East Molesey