HR / People Manager - Employee Experience
HR Manager / People & Organisation Partner (UK) - (Employee Experience)
A HR Manager / People & Organisation Partner (UK), who has a love for advocating and improving employee experiences, is needed to join a global Ecommerce / Multichannel Retailer with state-of-the-art offices in Chiswick. Joining on a contract period (up to 12 month), expect to be the local “face of HR” ensuring the delivery of essential HR services and initiatives.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. They are now seeking a ‘switched on' HR Manager / People & Organisation Partner (UK) to continue their success as one of the Top Employer's to work for the in UK.
Joining the UK People, Community and Communications team, you will play a key role in fostering and advocating the employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Whether you are linking, translating and integrating HR activities for the business; partnering and collaborating in the development and delivery of People solutions; being the first point of contact for local team members; bringing a real-world perspective to any initiatives and the execution of them; providing feedback and insights or coordinating and liaising between the business and the People function, you will be a master at people management, innovating change and building an extraordinary environment where no one will want to leave.
To qualify.You should be a HR Manager / People & Organisation Partner (UK) / Human Resources Manager / People Manager / HR Consultant / HR Generalist / HR People Manager / HR Director / Employee Relations Manager / Employee Experience Manager / People Services Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar people focused HR / People Management role;
- You are a champion and advocate for the team member experience at all stages of the team member lifecycle, bringing focus and a dedication to excellence;
- You have organisational effectiveness experience;
- Strong business partnering and influencing skills with the ability to leverage data to inform deliverables;
- The ability to leverage people data to inform deliverables;
- You have experience across a breadth of HR disciplines;
- Superb interpersonal skills – you are encouraged to bring your personality to the team;
- The ability to collaborate, facilitate and interact across function/market areas and with all organisational levels;
- The know how to work independently and with others to identify issues and develop amazing people solutions.
You will ideally be CIPD qualified.
In return, the HR Manager / People & Organisation Partner (UK) can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in London (West)
- Technology & New Media Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in London (West)
- Marketing & PR Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in London (West)
- Retail Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Contract jobs in London (West)