PHP Developer / PHP Web Developer
PHP Developer / PHP Web Applications Developer
A PHP Developer / PHP Web Applications Developer is needed to join an innovative Web Agency who specialise in delivering beautiful digital work for SME's, agencies and enterprise. Based from their office near the South Bank you can expect a varied role working on exciting PHP projects for big brands and new companies alike.
Working with clients that include Johnson & Johnson, Omnicom & Carlson Rezidor (to name a few) this small talented agency take care of technical development and design production so their clients don't have to. Due to steady growth they are seeking an experienced PHP Developer / PHP Web Applications Developer who has aspirations to become a CTO / Technical Director.
To qualify. You should be a PHP Software Engineer / PHP Software Developer / PHP Web Developer / Software Developer / Back End Developer / PHP Web Applications Developer or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a PHP Software Developer, PHP Software Engineer or PHP Web Developer position;
- Experience of PHP (OOP) & MySQL;
- Server Administration - AWS in-particular;
- That you are a fast learner and adaptable to change;
- That you are a real team player with good self-organisation and communication skills;
- You are ambitious, with a desire to progress into a senior technical position (CTO / Technical Director).
It would be an advantage if you have further experience in some of the following areas (not essential):
- Drupal & WordPress;
- iOS or Android;
In return expect a competitive salary, career progression and the chance to use your inventiveness on interesting projects within a passionate team of industry pros (Designers, Strategists etc.)
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)