IT Operstions Manager
Hudson IT are delighted to be working alongside a large financial services client based in Glasgow seeking an IT Operations Manager on a permanent basis. Working to ITIL Standards this role will be responsible for ensuring the technology processes are maintained and adhered to.
The role is all about:
- Driving a superior customer experience by ensuring that IT Services are delivered in line with the business strategy and agreed service levels.
- Striving to improve and enhance service quality through close engagement with the business, gaining a deep understanding of IT systems and driving Continual Service improvement using an appropriate framework.
- The IT Operations Manager will own the Incident, Problem and Service Level Management processes within the bank ensuring a roadmap and plan is in place for each so that the processes deliver in line with a rapidly changing landscape.
- The role holder will play a key role in the overall Service Transformation programme within the bank.
- On a day to day basis the role will require Operational oversight of Service Availability including senior stakeholder communication.
- The role holder will apply their experience of Service Management frameworks, Agile processes, Culture Change and project delivery to ensure that organisational adoption of new processes is taken up and that KPIs are met and exceeded.
- A strong Service Management background, particularly in the areas of Incident and Problem Management
- IT Operational Management experience, the ability to work under pressure by making the right decisions and communicating effectively across a number of senior stakeholders
- Sound decision-making abilities when faced with complex demands and issues that can, and will, arise throughout delivery of services.
- A strong background in building and leading teams towards high performance
- Effective stakeholder management skills, ability influence teams and individuals at senior levels
- A strong process background in Continual Service Improvement, LEAN and Agile
- Excellent interpersonal skills written and verbal.
- Experience of working in a complex IT estate with multiple data sources and cross functional teams
- A strong understanding of Service Architecture and Data Models in an Enterprise environment
- Experience working with ServiceNow or a similar Enterprise ITSM solution
- ITIL expert certification
- Solid understanding of how to deliver enterprise functionality in a highly regulated environment
Please apply in the first instance to find out more.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83163698