Daily Supply Teachers- East London
PRIMARY SUPPLY TEACHERS NEEDED!!
Tempest Education have some amazing opportunities coming up for Primary Teachers looking for supply work in East London.
Are you looking for:
- Flexibility where you can pick and choose your own working days throughout each week?
- Work across different schools around London?
- Opportunity to meet different people?
- Dedicated team of consultants to guide you through each step?
Here at Tempest Education, we have experienced dedicated consultants to guide you through your own individual requirements. We have day to day, short term and long term opportunities for Primary Teachers around East London. We require supply teachers for a variety of roles, for day to day sickness cover and advanced planned absences. The roles are extremely varied, and you will be teaching different classes and year groups across the Primary curriculum - all with no planning or preparation!
Tempest Education currently offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT placements to complete induction
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive daily rates for day to day and short term work
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale for long term opportunities
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £100 bonus fee if you recommend a primary teacher *(T&Cs apply)
All candidates must hold UK QTS, have Right to Work in the UK and have relevant references from the last two years.
To apply for Daily Supply within the Primary Schools, please submit your CV to this email. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly via a member of the Tempest Education team. Tempest Education will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83164433