My client who are specialists in their industry are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a full time basis. You will be joining a small team and reporting in to the Financial Controller.
- Full control of own ledger
- Cash allocation
- Account reconciliation
- Credit checking and opening new accounts
- Review of customer credit limits
- Client database maintenance
- Escalating debt to legal status when required
- Regular meetings with management and to review and resolve debt
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to gauge different situations and behave accordingly
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to explain financial issues to others in a simple yet direct manner
Please note, this position is based in Colnbrook.
Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance. Please submit your CV in word format.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83169026