Senior Introducer Relationship Conveyancer
Senior Introducer Relationship Conveyancer - Carlisle - Up to £35,000 + bonus & excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced conveyancer has arisen to join a well-known national firm on a permanent basis. This opportunity is to join a growing firm who are making waves in the industry through their improvements to the conveyancing processes.
Supported by the dedicated regional management team you will be responsible for your own allocated caseload as well as acting as the first point of contact for the Introducer team.
As an experienced conveyancer you will be able to independently manage your own caseload and ensure excellent client service in a fast-paced environment. You will have the freedom to manage a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
This firm offers great opportunities to develop and advance your career as well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
- Working closely with the firm's internal teams to deliver an exceptional level of support to all operations
- Acting as the key relationship interface between all teams including; the Introducer team and the Conveyancing Management team
- Independently managing a portfolio of cases performing a full range of conveyancing duties
- Utilising your extensive knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing
- Communicating, building and utilising relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner
- Experience and expertise in all areas of residential conveyancing
- Time management
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills
If you are keen to find out more about this role or are open to having a confidential conversation regarding new opportunities, please call Matthew Dewsnap on 0161 233 6360 or email , or apply!
Please contact Matthew Dewsnap, National Account Manager, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83152679