Graduate Applications Engineer - Kent
We are seeking a Graduate Applications Engineer to work for a technology company in Kent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineering graduate who will provide technical and commercial support to the company's customers. This key customer facing role ensures effective adoption of engineering solutions allowing maximum return on investment for new clients. The technology supported includes instrumentation, materials handling equipment and software. Onsite customer training is also a central part of this role so extensive overseas travel, for periods of up to 3 months duration, will be required. Full training and support will be provided.
• Will ideally be a graduate in an engineering discipline
• Will have excellent communication skills
• Will be a confident traveller and available to travel at short notice and for extended periods of time
• Will be a motivated self-starter
• Works well under pressure
• Languages are desirable but not essential.
• Will have held a full driving licence for at least two years and have own transportation
Starting salary: £23-25K with expenses paid
key words: project engineer graduate mechancal engineer graduate chemical engineer graduate electrical engineer graduate electronics engineer graduate electronic engineer graduate engineer graduate project engineer application engineer applications engineer project engineering 2018 graduate engineer raw graduate engineer recent graduate engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83168254