Infrastructure Architect - £55,000 - £60,000 - Leeds
What You Will Do
- Design and enhance the architectures to ensure effective, efficient and continued service to the user base throughout the business.
- Ensure security elements of all designs are catered for.
- Contribute to and implement the IT strategy.
- Provides consultancy, technical expertise and problem analysis at an IT level, seeking improvements and supplying proactive support through commercial awareness.
- Govern solution proposals and make recommendations for improvement where applicable.
Your Experience Will Include
- Proven track record of defining technical and infrastructure architectures for large and small projects.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, comfortable working with senior management levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a variety of influencing styles to enable effective completion of tasks both individually and within groups. Builds sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals in the business.
- Ability to take complex, multi-faceted problems and work with them through to simple solutions, recognizing synergies and options.
- Competent with architecture principles, approaches and frameworks such as TOGAF.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Broad knowledge of the key regulatory and compliance requirements together with an understanding of business processes.
- Knowledge of a variety of IT technologies including several of those detailed required to deliver components in the End State Technical Architecture (ESTA).
- Proven track record with a variety of IT functions, including applications, servers, networks, security and project lifecycle.
- Understanding of the infrastructure and current trends within technology.
Solid infrastructure background
Customer management and Contact centre experience
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83169005