Change Specialist - Fund Accounting
Change Specialist – Fund Accountant
Purpose of Department:
• The Fund Accounting Change team is responsible for delivering a series of high profile and challenging projects across all Fund Accounting function.
• The team requires strong Fund Accounting knowledge to establish processes, effective relationships with other teams across the organisation.
• The team is part of and accountable to UK AFS Operations.
Purpose of a Change Specialist – Fund Accountant:
• This position is responsible for supporting the portfolio of diverse change items and projects arising from either internal requests or as a result of client requests.
• This includes, but not limited to the delivery of new service offerings, on boarding of new clients, operating model design, reengineering of processes, set up of new funds and share classes on BPSS systems
Key Responsibilities of a Change Specialist – Fund Accountant:
• Support the successful delivery of UK FA Strategic projects
• Support the delivery of internal & external Change and handover to Operational teams
• To assist in analysis of business issues and opportunities, as requested by the Head of FA Change
• To provide hands on technical support to the FA Operational Teams
• Responsible for successful delivery of any new business Implementation - including on-boarding of new clients, restructures, product development, statutory and regulatory change
• Delivery of new Fund and Share class launches
• Operations Teams in London, Glasgow, Dundee
• IT Development and Support Teams
• Other internal Business Areas
• Key Clients
• Prospective Clients
• Good level of experience in Fund Accounting
• Understanding of Open Ended Funds
• Knowledge of key FA strategic platforms, such as HiPort and pControl
• Knowledge of the Securities Services industry
• Knowledge of the FA operating Model
Qualifications & Industry Experience:
• Strong track record in operations
• Accounting knowledge
• Delivering change
• Qualified Accountant
• Project management
Skills & Competencies (Essential):
• Client focus
• Result driven
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team spirit
• Strong written and verbal
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Strong planning & organising
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for a Change Specialist – Fund Accountant looking to work for a reputable organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83167026