Commercial Finance Business Partner - Northamptonshire
Commercial Finance Business Partner - Blue Chip Retailer - £45,000-£55,000 - Northamptonshire
A leading blue chip brand in Northants currently has an opportunity to join their Commercial Finance function in a highly visible, business-facing role.
If you are the type of accountant who enjoys working closely with key stakeholders in driving strategy and understanding the commercial function of a fast moving organisation then this role has plenty to offer.
Key Responsibilities - Finance Business Partner:
- Working closely with the management accounts team to deliver robust monthly financials and commentary for all relevant OPEX and CAPEX cost lines.
- Undertaking profit, revenue and margin analysis to support sales leaders in the business.
- Responsible for the mentoring, coaching and 121's of 1 direct report.
- Leading the Budget and rolling forecasting process for the projects department.
- Reporting on spend to senior stakeholders.
- Working with project sponsors.
- Validating benefits to ensure the return is being maximised.
- As with all Finance business partner roles, the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels is essential, as well as an awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by Operational teams.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or nearing qualification and ideally have experience of working in a role which has had commercial exposure. Experience of working in a large, blue chip organisation is also highly advantageous.
The business has gone from strength to strength recently following a significant and exciting period of change. The business has very clear routes for progression and actively seeks ambitious and driven candidates who want to excel.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be at the forefront of business improvement and implementing the strategic vision of the organisation.
Apply today to be considered immediately, or get in touch direct for more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162367