IT Operations Manager
IT operations Manager
My client in Essex are looking for an IT operations Manager to join their team. They are looking for an experience IT operations Manager who wants to get involved who wants to be a part of a fast paced, ever growing Managed Service provider. Do you want to work with the latest cloud-based technologies? Do you want to lead a team to maintain and improve already outstanding client relationships? If so, then don't hesitate to get in touch.
As an IT Operations Manager your duties will be:
- IT staff selection, training, and team member performance management (quality evaluations and coaching)
- Ensure team is maintaining and keeping accurate records e.g. Service logs, call records, asset records, etc.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers, developing good working relationship with Account Managers
- Manage, cost and justify the service improvement logs and the outputs
- Manage expenditure for IT services and relevant projects in line with budget
- Manage key projects and oversee transition tasks from the internal team
- Good technical knowledge/experience is also required with a strong focus around cloud base technologies such as Azure, Office 365 as well excellent knowledge across Windows/Microsoft Servers, Virtualisation and AD Management.
My client is looking for someone who has proven experience managing multiple staff members which cover sales representatives to field engineers. Not only are they looking for someone who has great technical knowledge but someone who is also personal and will fit into their team. As one of the fastest growing MSP's in the UK they are a close group who all work well together. One of the many reasons as to why they are so successful.
Not only is this a fantastic opportunity with a great company but they are offering a great starting salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call John Lawson at Circle Recruitment on 0161 877 9200 or email john.lawson @ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83160999