The permanent division of Robert Half Technology are currently working alongside a Christian organisation in Milton Keynes to recruit for a Database Administrator.
As Database Administrator you will receive a salary of up to £25000 per annum plus corporate benefits. The organisation are a Christian lead firm who have experienced strong growth in 2018.
As Database Administrator you will:
- Support all internal users with their data led campaigns through data analysis and manipulation
- Manage the CRM database throughout insights
- Provide support for data processes and flows
- Manage and implement new technological soultions to help improve the current databases
- Use innovation and problem solving skills to create process amd identify areas of improvement
The ideal Database Administrator will:
- Have previously worked alonsode a CRM databases
- Understand and be able to communicate the findings of the database
- Have strong IT skills especially with strong Excel undrstanding.
- Experience of working with Micosoft Excel
- SQL experience would be advantageos
The organisation are a Christian led business who are based in Central Milton Keynes.
Salary & Benefits
As Databae Administrator you will receive a salary of up to £25000 per anum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83164797