My client, based in Liverpool, are seeking a talented Mid-Level iOS Developer to join their team.
• Work within an agile team (daily stand-up's, weekly planning meetings)
• Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver mobile app features
• Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of products and teams
• Write test cases and work with QA on release cycles
Key skills and experience:
• Enormous interest in the iOS ecosystem
• A great deal of experience either in iOS or Computer Science
• Interested in all mobile paradigms and what cross-platform technologies can bring
• Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Unit Testing on iOS
• Demonstrable experience in apps or open source contributions
• The opportunity to work with prestigious brands across UK and Europe
• Collaboration with a talented, interdisciplinary team of product designers, product owners, engineers, agile companions and business leaders
• Career development support with a focus on learning and growth
• A competitive salary with a generous training budget
• Top spec equipment and tools
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83166506