Multi Skilled Engineer
GAS ENGINEER (Static)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Facilities Maintenance provider in Doncaster on a static education facility as Lead Gas Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify electrical faults and repair as required.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care.
- Bring additional trade skills or be willing to up skill where appropriate.
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
- PPM's, Reactive repairs and maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Commercial Gas tickets
- City & Guilds/ NVQ Electrical (Desirable)
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Strong maintenance experience
- Mechanical appreciation.
- A sound multi services background.
- Health & Safety training.
- Computer literate.
- Be conversant with CAFM system workings
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary negotiable
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Further training and development
- Overtime available
- Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
So if you are an experienced Gas Engineer and you're looking for a new and challenging opportunity then contact me today - / 01132456161.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162332