One Stop - Assistant Management Accountant (Commercial Income)
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career with One Stop?
We are currently looking to recruit an individual to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in a Finance environment.
The role would be responsible for financial control through monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations with items, exposures and material movements fully explained and justified.
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
Apply today and we'll be sure to be in touch!
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
Please note should sufficient applications be received One Stop Stores Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment
* Producing weekly management information for a range of stakeholders
* Ensuring that the data that is being worked on is accurate and that the reports are issued on time.
* Look for new ways to deliver information that helps users better understand the key business issues
* Supporting your colleagues in taking the best decisions for the business by adding insight to discussions in your area of expertise
* Maintain the commercial income database to ensure the business has an up to date view of income earned and the performance against budget
* Support the commercial income claim process by recording and verifying claims, and ensuring that all paperwork is dealt with promptly
* Regularly report on the status of commercial income raised and resolve queries from the Product team about individual claims
* Support the finance colleagues in meetings with the Product team where we seek to optimise commercial income opportunities
* Continually look to improve the way the role is carried out by making things easier for me and my colleagues
* Developing yourself through training and study to take on additional responsibilities in my role and prepare myself for new roles that may become available
* Being fully supported in my drive to be the best I can by my manager and my fellow Finance colleagues
* You support the team where necessary and provide cover during holidays.
* Good financial and analytical skills
* Solid understanding of IT & Financial systems
* Excel pivot tables and V-Lookups.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161793