Financial Reporting Manager
Grafton Banks Finance has a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join an international organisation based near Havant. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills to gather information from different parts of the business, analyse and identify implications of data, and present the conclusions
- Production of statutory accounts for all UK companies.
- Periodic review of costs and expenses to identify opportunities for cost improvement.
- Co-ordinate with local Financial Managers to ensure Group audit / year-end process complete.
- Manage and co-ordinate the month end Balance Sheet reconciliation process across Group.
- Produce Bank Reconciliations for all Group bank accounts.
- Produce annual regulatory reporting.
You could be looking to make your first move from practice (ideally Top 10) or you will already be working in a financial accounting role in industry. Experience in a group role would be an advantage but isn’t essential. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to progress in a growing and vibrant business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83167257