Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Marketing and Business Development Assistant role in an international law firm
This top 20 law firm are looking for a Business Development Assistant to join its team, who will be responsible for providing Marketing and Business Development support to its Commodities and Insurance/Reinsurance industry groups on a range of MBD activities.
As Marketing and Business Development Assistant, your varied role will involve:
- Assisting with pitches and capability statements;
- Providing support on client development initiatives;
- Managing a credentials process/database;
- Assisting with marketing tasks, such as events and directory submissions; and
- Providing support on key sponsorships and awards submissions.
Marketing experience within a professional services environment is highly desired. Ideally, the candidate will have a relevant marketing qualification and will be IT literate. It is advantageous if the candidate’s experience has been gained in the legal sector, as well as knowledge of InterAction, although this is not essential.