Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Manage UK and overseas purchase ledgers including twice monthly multi-currency pay runs
- Supervise staff expenses
- Leading process improvements in all areas of Accounts Payable and support new system implementation
- Supporting the Financial Accounting managers with audit, general queries and ad hoc projects
- Month End: Provide account support schedules and reconciliations for month end review on a timely basis
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Payable position would have the following:
- Experienced manager with robust bookkeeping skills acquired in a complex organisation
- UK VAT regulations. Other Countries statutory tax and VAT regulations.
- General Accountancy Standards.
- Microsoft Office to intermediate level, including Excel and Q&A for Excel.
- Knowledge of operation of accounting software packages, preferable Workday.
My client offers not only a great working environment and fantastic career opportunities, but we also offer the following;
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounts Payable: 3 years minimum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83163000