Automatic Door / Manual Door Engineer
Automatic Door / Manual Door Engineer required for our client; a security company based in Essex who have a team who specialise in intruder alarms, manual doors, automatic doors / barriers, automatic gates and industrial doors / shutters.
They are currently looking for an automatic door / manual door engineer to work across commercial sites, such as large sporting / event stadiums, educational establishments and business / retail sites. The company provide their services across the UK, but are specifically looking for an engineer to cover London and the surrounding area. The work will be predominately service and maintenance, with some installation projects as and when required, on automatic gates, revolving doors, fire doors, and industrial doors / roller shutters.
The Door Engineer should have experience working as an engineer within the industry, with knowledge of Dorma, Assa Abloy, Tormax and Entermatic being beneficial although not essential. Relevant industry qualifications such as ADSA BS EN16005 and / or BS7036, would be required, with 17th edition / 18th edition wiring regulation advantageous. The candidate MUST be based within the London area.
Automatic / Manual Door Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service and maintenance (with occasional install works) on both manual and automatic gates, automatic / revolving doors, turnstiles and roller shutters.
- Working across domestic and commercial sites, including social housing, schools / colleges and retail / business premises.
- Covering the Central and East London area
Automatic / Manual Door Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience carry out service, maintenance and installation on automatic barriers, automatic doors, and manual doors.
- ADSA authorised technician (BS EN16005 and/or BS7036) desirable
- CSCS card holder
- Full UK Driving License
Automatic / Manual Door Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- 20 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162333