£££ Salary - Market Competitive
Do you want to join one of the World's most respected Aerospace & Defence Engineering Company as a Chief Engineer?
Chief Engineer- Key Experience & Qualifications:
* The candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with subject matter experts regarding a wide range of technical and operationaltopics.
* Experience in developing electronic systems and software architectures particularly with the radar and EW domains.
* Ability to develop technical solutions, compliant with requirements within agreed programmes and timescales.
* Ability to produce innovative system solutions.
* Substantial analytical and technical problem solving skills.
* Experience in Model Driven Engineering
* Ability to understand and review modelling data in MATLAB/SIMULINK.
* Sound understanding of the CONOPS analysis, Requirements Management, System Design Process.
* Ability to liaise with internal projects and other LoBs including external avionics companies.
* Self-motivated leader and team player capable of working with minimum direction.
* DAOS certified or ability to gain certification within a short time of taking up the role
Experience in the following technical areas is desirable:
* Experience of working with Requirements, Test Qualification and Acceptance strategies.
* Experience of managing the Design Standard and associated Configuration Management.
* Experience in gaining Design Certification and Customer Acceptance.
* Experience in agile development processes
* Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering or Scientific discipline (or equivalent)
If you feel that Chief Engineer is a role for you and you have the skills to perform to the highest level in this position then please Click to Apply to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83165877