£££ - Market Competitive Salary
Leading Company in Defence Sector is currently looking for a Process Engineer in Southampton.
In the role of the Process Engineer you will be working in a dedicated team including Design, Quality, Commercial and Production Management members. You will be the prime person responsible for carrying out activities such as: production support; design for manufacture and new product introduction; process development and improvement activities
Process Engineer - Qualifications and Experience:
* Good 'hands on' engineer with experience of manufacturing mechanical, electronic or electromechanical assemblies (probably from micro-electronics, optical packaging, medical, automotive or Defence industries).
* Technical background - degree level or higher in an Engineering related subject or equivalent relevant experience.
* Lean manufacturing and six-sigma techniques, DFMEA, SPC, DMAIC, root cause analysis.
* Good skills with Microsoft Office, familiar with Minitab or similar statistical analysis and ERP system such as SAP.
* Adaptable and comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
The Process Engineer opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are an experienced Process Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge……look no further!!!
Click to Apply now to Bart!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83165871