Year 1 teacher, Leeds
We are looking for an experienced teacher to take on year 1 in a large busy 2 form entry school in the heart of Leeds.
The position is due to start after October half term ad last until the end of the academic year.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher who can engage and inspire pupils then we want to hear from you. You must have key stage 1 experience and in particular year 1 teaching and be able to demonstrate your experiences.
The school have very high expectations from pupils and like to promote positive behaviour within school.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Teaching qualification
- Experience delivering the key stage 1 curriculum
- Knowledge of phonics (the school use 'Read, Write, Inc')
- Passion for teaching and the ability to differentiate your teaching to meet all needs and abilities
- Be committed to getting the best outcomes from every pupil
- Promote safeguarding
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one through Academics Ltd
- Be able to provide 2 references to cover the last 2 years
If the above sounds like you and you want to apply or want to know more about this or any other teaching position with Academics Ltd then email in your CV/query.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162871