Junior Software Developer
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Junior Web Developer has been created to play a key role within a small team in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. Creating, building and maintaining bespoke software applications such as; enhancing and interfacing with existing line of business applications. This is a full time permanent position, Based in Chesterfield.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases such as; MS-SQL
- Experience developing web applications with .NET framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Web Development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Reporting (Crystal, SSRS, SSAS)
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Execute full Software Development life cycle
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operation feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is up to £25,000 per annum.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. 08.30 – 17.00
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162148