One Stop - Finance Manager (Budgeting and Forecasting)
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career with One Stop?
We are currently looking to recruit an individual to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in a Finance environment.
The role would be responsible for compiling the company forecasts & risk and opportunities documents, ensuring it is accurate & complete.
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
Apply today and we'll be sure to be in touch!
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
Please note should sufficient applications be received One Stop Stores Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment
* Responsible for coordinating the budgeting & Strategic plan processes within Finance
* Understand and report on the business performance each week. Producing Profit and loss reports on a weekly & monthly basis
* Approving several balance sheets each month, ensuring they are accurate and in line with group accounting policies
* Building great relationships with other departments (Supply chain, Business Projects, Marketing, SSC non-labour) providing financial support as and when required
* Supporting the Head of Finance & Finance Director with any ad-hoc requests
* Preparing monthly CLT packs highlighting financial impacts
* Being responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the budgeting system
* Being the financial contact for any management account information between One Stop & Tesco
* Prepare monthly analysis for Tesco regarding One Stops performance
* Own the relationship between One Stop & IGD for sales tracking data
* Responsible for the administration of the ATM estate & ensuring all problems are resolved between third parties & One Stop
* Responsible for producing the weekly KPI pack, monthly Operating statement & other management information.
* Work pro-actively with the other accountants in the department to ensure I am aware of any issues
* Manage & conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health & welfare at work of all colleagues & customers
* Great understanding of financial reporting in a fast-paced multi-site retail business
* Broad understanding of all the areas in the business and how they contribute.
* Strong drive to ensure we deliver continuous improvement and get things done
* Good financial and analytical skills
* Able to communicate with all levels of the business, both with finance and non-finance staff
* Experience of managing a multi-skilled team is desirable.
* Solid understanding of IT & Financial systems especially Microsoft Excel
* Always maintains a high-level personal integrity even when working under pressure
* Continually challenges & influences key personnel to make balanced decisions for the benefit of the whole business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161731