Front End Developer
Fast growing tech company based in Manchester are looking for a Front End Developer to help develop and maintain software applications. As a Front End Developer, you will have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for continuous improvement. You will work across a breadth of technology, with incredibly smart people, to create reliable, resilient and optimised software systems.
The client are looking to offer £400 per day on an initial 6 Month Contract and the possibility of extension.
- Define and embed web/mobile development best practices and processes.
- Champion the UX design.
- Ensure Front End implementations are performant.
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior members of the team and train wider technical teams where appropriate.
- Ensure platforms adhere to industry standards where appropriate.
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3 (ideally Less/Sass).
- Passion to deliver clean, maintainable, robust Front End code.
- Excellent eye for detail in UX design.
- An effective communicator.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience of planning and implementing technologies, which use agile development processes, such as Scrum.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please do not hesitate to get in contact or apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161026