IT Systems Developer
FileMaker Pro / iOS Developer
Location Horsforth, Leeds
An opportunity has arisen to be part of a small team of developers at our head office in Horsforth, Leeds. You will be joining a growing house builder, taking briefs from the entire company and building solutions to meet their requirements. You will join a forward-thinking company, using any technologies you see fit to build exciting solutions.
We would ideally like a candidate to have relationship based database experience.
The company currently uses FileMaker Pro, training will be provided if needed.
You will be required to work under your own initiative on a range of large and small projects as well as collaborating with the team of in-house developers.
The business is growing rapidly and needs reliable, talented people to support the growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting existing solutions.
- Liaising with staff to determine specific requirements.
- Undertaking project work from initial brief gathering, designing and delivering new solutions from the ground up.
- Occasionally be expected to tackle various IT tasks and be part of an IT department.
- IT tasks may include remote and onsite assistance particularly pertaining to Apple Mac networks, email support etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- An understanding of relational databases
- At least 1 years experience developing databases in any relational database software e.g. FileMaker, Microsoft Access.
- An experienced understanding of general IT.
- Be reliable, personable and have excellent communication skills.
- An IT related qualification is preferred though not required.
- Experience and knowledge of web technologies/languages beneficial (HTML, PHP, XML etc.) would be ideal, but not essential.
- iOS App development / deployment experience would be idea, but again not essential.
Salary is dependant on experience.
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Quarterly & Annual bonus (depending on company performance)
- Generous holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Database development: 1 year
- Horsforth, Leeds, UK
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83160846