Working with a large, modern and dynamic organisation, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Assessor to join an established team. Our client offers a fantastic working environment, healthcare, pension, free gym, vouchers, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free car parking, bonus plan, cycle to work scheme and many more unique benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and forward-thinking company.
The focus of the Claims Assessor role will be to ensure that valid claims are processed quickly and accurately, provide clerical and administrative support and deliver excellent customer service in line with company policy and business objectives.
Duties for the Claims Assessor role will include:
- Ensure that correct payments are made on eligible claims and provide a full explanation when payment has been declined in line with company and regulatory requirements
- Pass possible fraudulent or incomplete claims to the Verifiers for confirmation
- Input and update bank details and personal information on member records
- Data entry input of claims and checking all information is accurate
- Respond to members claims queries and correctly log interactions
- Friendly, professional and excellent telephone manner
- Strong team player
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Experience of working in a regulated environment an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
This role would also suit candidates with the following experience: Claims Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Claims Processor.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162478